Monday, March 24, 2008

note to NYC and the UK

Today's lunch was spent on two postponed projects that I'm grateful to be able to work on.

I've begun retracing the last 4 months of pooklet's life and beyond in order to make a list of notes and recommended gear for my newly pregnant friends. I know friends of the wifey sometimes check in here, so feel free to comment with your faves and warnings for 1st trimester through month one.

Similarly friend-related, I've also been working on an outsized essay I've called "Which Struggle," as a response to my friend in England regarding the inquiry she made on an admittedly vague generalization I made in an old post. However, after today's contributions of thoughts to Word, I'm beginning to think it will never come to fruition. It's beginning to feel like a book I'm unqualified to write. Oh well. I've since made more effort to write only that which is easier for me to expound on. Like how many times the pooklet pooped in one hour.

1 comment:

Andy Bennett said...

Man... we don't talk enough.

Congratulations, dad :)