Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I think my brain's trying to get out of my head.

I've been experiencing a little twitch in the middle of my forehead, for the past week and a half or so.
I emailed my doctor, and have yet to hear from him (maybe he doesn't know what to do!).

but it's getting so bad that I'm keeping track now at work with a little notepad I keep beside me for exactly this purpose. yesterday at work alone, i had 9 little spasms. Today, at this moment, I'm up to four, and one of them was a Dualie.

I've never had this before. It's like someone pinching my forehead. a gentle pinch.

2 comments:

John Hewitt said...

I have this too. I attribute it to lack of sleep. I'm afraid to ask Stephanie what it is, she's looking for any excuse to commit me.

John Hewitt said...

Stephanie just got back to me, she says it's no big deal. What you have is called Schizoeffective Disorder.