Sunday, February 10, 2008

Picture of the Day

Today's Pic(k) of the Pooklet

Listening to Plumb's new album, which serves as a nice collection of lullabies.
This and Leeland's first album I bought yesterday and recommend them both.
It'll be interesting to see how 17-yr old (and thereabouts) Leeland grows as a band. What will they sound like in ten years? They already impress me with their maturity and, of course, their sound.

I slowly got sick over the weekend, and now have a cough that just might prevent me from rejoining the workforce tomorrow. I usually feel uncomfortable taking sick days, so I may cave in but another day of rest sure sounds good now. I have two canker sores right next to each other that fill me with such rage when I eat that I think this may be one of the cruelest sufferings I've endured.

Right.

I'm set right now in my camera search on the Rebel XTi body and the Canon 17-85mm lens. I have my eyes on Canon's 10-22 wide angle lens as well but that will wait, maybe even permanently.

So I'll pray over it, and if I discern this is still a wise purchase, I'll order it through Amazon.

Hey, anyone heard Passion's new CD? I particularly like Chris Tomlin's "God of This City" and "Sing Sing Sing." "Sing Sing Sing" and two other recent purchases of mine, Paul Baloche's "Kingdom of God" and "Solution" by Hillsong United border on the punk sound I used to cherish so much.

It's a good time to be alive.

No comments: